[LMB] AKICOTL: OT: Commited MC couples in fantasy

Helen Hancox helen at hancox.org.uk
Thu Apr 20 06:57:43 BST 2006

Well it might be Sci-Fi more than Fantasy, but David Weber's "The Excalibur
Alternative" has a married man who has a wife and one child (at the
beginning) and at the end has the same wife and child and many more
children, plus about a thousand years have passed. That really is "in for it
for the long haul".