[LMB] AKICOTL: OT: Commited MC couples in fantasy

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:31:55 BST 2006

On 4/20/06, Ibis <ibarhis at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you are talking the Mallorean, then you can also have Garion and his
> wife, who's name eludes me at the moment but they are definitely married
> through it all and so, come to that are Belgarath and Polgara... through the
> whole lot...

Ce'Nedra. Well, yes, but their relationship doesn't mature so much as
Polgara and Durnik's. And Belgarath and Poledra. :) And I think the point
was about relationships which mature, which develop and grow. Garion and
Ce'Nedra grow, too, true. Belgarath and Poledra... well. They have been
together for so long, it's just "an ever-fixed mark". Perfect in its way.

Kalina
--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.