[LMB] OT: MCF: PBS special about show cats

Rebiccola rebiccola at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 17:13:23 BST 2006

I saw the last half of it! I'm not a cat person at all, but I do raise and
take to show tropical fish (yes, there is such thing as a fish show!). I was
amazed at some of the similarities between fish people and cat people,
but wow!, there sure is a lot that goes into showing a cat! And my mom
thinks I'm weird for what I do for my fish. Live fish foods are nothing
compared to what effort (they showed) goes into cat food for show cats! The
show didn't diminish my attitude that "cat people are crazy" (mostly in a
good way) though. Excellent show from my non-cat perspective.

On 4/20/06, A. Sasha Wagner-Adamo <acswagner at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> <snip>

Also would love to hear from anybody who saw it, who doesn't show cats.

Sasha