OT: Rowling and Writing Craft issues (was Re: [LMB] OT: Ravenclaw

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 17:22:20 BST 2006

On 4/20/06, Azalais Aranxta <tiamat at tsoft.com> wrote:

> The only book I've ever wanted to throw into a wall as badly was "Lord
> Foul's Bane" which I did throw.  I did not throw HBP; I wanted to resell it.

I see your point about Lord Foul's Band. Actually read all six books of both
Illearth trillogies, although it was difficult at times.
I actually rather liked a two-books set by the same author. "The Mirror of
Her Dreams" and "A Man Goes Through" - I may be imprecise in the titles.

Greetings:
Kalina
--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.