[LMB] OT: Shoulder-height Purring Mountain Kitties?

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Apr 21 15:13:34 BST 2006

>From: "Alfred Kelgarries" <alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com>

>>The males can be .75 of a metre (2 and a half feet) tall at the shoulder
>>and weigh up to 120 kilos (260 lbs). That's a pretty big cat :).
>
>YUCK!!!!
>
>Am now checking airline rules in re: bringing shotgun on flights to
>denver...

Oh, don't worry. They don't hang around the airport; it's too inconvenient,
and airport security is too bothersome to deal with. And they usually come
out at night. BTW - I think downtown Denver is safe. Too much traffic. They
really prefer the suburbs. But don't let your pets out at night.

Oh, there are also coyotes and owls in the mountain towns and far suburbs.

Pat