[LMB] OT: Moldy Oldies

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 16:29:29 BST 2006

>fellow students with their shiny new calculators.  Mine never ran out of
>batteries!
>
>ObSF:  Heinlein character, "Slipstick" Libby.

Yep. I recently watched my grandkids' friends adding up role playing dice on
a calculator. I bet them they couldn't do it in their head, and they agreed.
Scary...(remember, ANY nuke goes off in LOS and no more chippies...)

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed