[LMB] The Casting Thread From Heck

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 16:39:59 BST 2006

Sorry, didn't make myself clear in my first post:

I was thinking about the Miles books, a subset of the V books.

And we have to up the budget because....

I want Elijah Woods as Miles!!!!

He ain't just Frodo, he was YB in Sin City. And that creep in the UK
footballer film. I think he could do it well. And, as an extra added bonus,
we can use the techniques developed to film him as a hobbit to handle Mile's
size issues with a regular size actor.

(Now hiding under chair as the barrage begins...:))

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed