[LMB] Doing The Vorkosigan Books For SciFi Channel

Jo'Asia joasia at fandom.art.pl
Sat Apr 22 11:31:53 BST 2006

My comconsole brought me this letter from Alfred Kelgarries:

AK> Then it hit me, the production company and the actors are all Eastern
AK> European! THEY could do the Vorkosigan books and get them right! Have to up
AK> the budget a trifle, but not that much.

*All*? You have somwhat unothodox definition of Eastern Europe then. :)

William Hurt, Alec Newman, James Watson, P.H. Moriarty, Ian McNeice,
Matt Keeslar, Giancarlo Gianini, Julie Cox...

Jo'Asia

--
 __.-=-.  -< Joanna Slupek >----------------------< http://esensja.pl/ >-
  --<()>  -< joasia @ hell . pl >--< http://members.chello.pl/s.sokol/ >-