[LMB] Doing The Vorkosigan Books For SciFi Channel

Elizabeth Carabine elizabeth at cheztaft.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 23 23:35:39 BST 2006

In article <15486242.1145821189288.JavaMail.www at wwinf3103>, Rachel Ganz
<rachel at compromise.fsnet.co.uk> writes
>Having just watched Dr Who, it has to be David Tennant as Miles - so
>he's tall, so what. He's manic, dashes about, and busks his way through
>things.
>For all you people who don't get Dr Who, he had a v. samll role as
>young Barty Crouch in HP and the Goblet of Fire, but it did not do him
>justice.

He also played Casanova in the BBC production last year. Ample practice
for 'being mugged in a dark alley by a goddess'.

Thanks for the idea, Rachel. I went looking for a quote from Borders of
Infinity and realised I hadn't picked it up in a while so I'm off for a
reread.
--
Elizabeth Carabine