[LMB] OT: Cat Dating System (ADBM)

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 05:34:28 BST 2006

>There are some theories that claim people didn't tame dogs and cats, dogs
>and cats tamed people.... there was food for dogs and cats around people,

My late wife was (she claimed, I'm not sure if it was tongue in cheek or
not, she did come up with some accurate stuff regularly) a cat telepath. She
said that the cat council (which rules all cats) started its dating system
in Egypt about 6000 years ago, and it is dated ADBM (After Domestication of
Big Monkeys). Personally, I think she got that out of a book, but I've never
found the book...

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed