[LMB] OT: DOS Attack, Iraq Style...

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 06:12:51 BST 2006

On 4/25/06, Alfred Kelgarries <alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com> wrote:

> the fault is mine; i work with military stuff every day and it never
> occurred to me that anyone would not know what a mortar is, especially
> across the language barrier.

(well, mortar does also mean stuff for building, what you put between stones
or bricks to make them stick together - I think the combination "mortar
attack" was what I missed to lead me to military terminology)

The good news is, our government is probably about to change drastically,
> and the new one should get us out of that mess...

Oh. It would be good if such an idea occured to some Islamic countries as
well. To get out of the mess, I mean.
Greetings:
Kalina
--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.