[LMB] OT: Shoulder high purring mountain kitties

David McMillan skyefire at skyefire.org
Tue Apr 25 11:57:56 BST 2006

Paula Lieberman wrote:
> [...]

	One of the only memorable bits from that atrocious "Battlefield Earth"
movie was the scene where the aliens are discussing some leftover
evidence of human civilization, and conclude that *dogs* were the
dominant species, b/c humans chauferred them around (the dogs never had
to drive the cars themselves), and unlike humans the dogs were smart
enough to (eventually) surrender to the invading XTs.
	No mention of cats, though.  Darned felines probably sold humanity out
through cutouts and did a "So Long and Thanks for All the Meow-Mix,
Suckers" just before the bombs started falling.  :)