[LMB] How ImpMil Specs Live Forever (Courtesy of Kalina Varbanova)

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 18:46:46 BST 2006

>Oh, my. You made it even funnier. I wouldn't have beleived it could be
>done,
>when I first read it. :)

Not I. Yehudi  (my boss) did it (he's a huge LMB fan but doesn't allow
himself to do the list because it eats his time too much; I forwarded the
gmail to him and he fired it right back with a Barrayaran spin, so I just
had to post it! :) And I was careful to give you credit. I didn't post the
whole gmail due to the standing list ban on US politics.

Alfred Kelgarries (Who is, thank ghod, going to sleep now. I don't intent to
wake up until saturday morning either...)
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed