[LMB] The Corpse Bride, Mirrormask

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Fri Apr 28 23:53:48 BST 2006

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
>    Just watched these two recently (the second only last night).  _Mirrormask_
> worked much better for me on the second viewing, not only because I had the
> subtitles switched on and could finally find out what people were actually
> saying.  (It was in native British.)

This might help:

MirrorMask : the illustrated film script of the motion picture from the Jim Henson Company /
by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean.

It's the storyboards accompanied by the original uncut script. Quite cool.

I borrowed it from the library, because I'm not a Gaiman completist.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"I've always been on the side of the heretics against those who burned them, because the
heretics so often proved right in the long run. Dead -- but right!" -- Edward R. Murrow