[LMB] Legacy bound galleys

Laura Gallagher celticdragonfly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 17:48:42 GMT 2006

Lois Herself wrote:
>     My box of bound galleys of _The Sharing Knife, Vol. 2: Legacy_
> arrived from the publisher yesterday, sooner than I expected.  I hadn't
> looked for them till February.  That means they should be trickling out
> to reviewers in a few weeks.   It'll be interesting to see just how fast
> they start turning up on e-Bay, after that.

Oh marvelous.

/surreptitiously checks e-Bay... 'cause hey, you never know.

(Did you know somebody's ebaying a signed letter from Lois?)

So your next creation may well be available earlier than mine, yay.

I have had two people react to the book very mixed - they loved it,
but WHERE IS THE SECOND HALF?

Laura Gallagher