[LMB] Legacy bound galleys

Elizabeth McCoy arcangel at io.com
Wed Dec 6 19:49:17 GMT 2006

At 10:41 AM -0600 12/6/06, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:

>However, breaking immediately after the wedding day *also* resulted in the opening scene of the next chapter/book, from Dag's point of view, being, er... the wedding night.

I'm curious -- why was the choice made to break immediately after the
wedding day, and not give the wedding night? Was it just the circle
completing -- start with Fawn, end with Fawn -- or was it that the
wedding night comes up with More Plot that would start jangling
'round the loose ends and make a less satisfying ending?

If you don't mind talking about it, that is.

--Beth, arcangel at io.com     http://www.io.com/~arcangel/