[LMB] OT: This book is begging for an update, or: It's Monday and I'm sleep deprived.

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:52:37 GMT 2006

OK, I came across this title in the database at work last night, and I am
_so_ boggled I've requested it through ILL here at the library this morning.
I'm curious to see who's included.

_Famous Hussies of History_ by Albert Payson Terhune, copyright 1943.
Originally published in 1916 as _Superwomen_.

Terhune is known more for his books about dogs, such as _Lad of Sunnybank_,
etc, as far as I can tell.