[LMB] Re:The off-topic marker

Ruth Frey solsticebiz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 06:19:45 GMT 2006

Jim Parish wrote:

>I'm thinking it's time for a reminder (or a notification, for newer listies):
>the off-topic marker in the Subject field is capital-O capital-T colon, in
>that order, with no spaces. "OT" by itself is insufficient. (This is so >that
>those who choose to do so can filter out off-topic posts without >inadvertantly filtering out posts about Sgt. Bothari.)

 Sorry -- my bad, I'll correct that.  Thanks for the reminder.

           -- Ruth

"Y'know, when you're a kid, they tell you it's all grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that's it.  No.  The truth is, the world is so much stranger than that.  It's so much darker, and so much madder . . . and so much *better.*"  Elton, "Love and Monsters."