[LMB] Re:OT: Slash, anime and just plain fun

Ruth Frey solsticebiz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 20:15:18 GMT 2006

  Jean Lamb wrote:
> I agree with the
>writer on alt.fan.potter who proposed that Gilderoy Lockhart could not be
>gay, because that involved loving _other_ men.

       OMG, way to make me spit coffee on the keyboard!  ROTFLMAO!

>Ok, I'm just another sicko trying to look respectable here. Can I join the
>club?

       Pffft.  We're all sickos in our own way, by my viewpoint.  I think the club is a mandatory part of the human condition, all that varies is the chapter we belong to.  ;)

                        -- Ruth

"Y'know, when you're a kid, they tell you it's all grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that's it.  No.  The truth is, the world is so much stranger than that.  It's so much darker, and so much madder . . . and so much *better.*"  Elton, "Love and Monsters."