[LMB] Explaining Stuff To Kids OT:

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Dec 15 13:20:44 GMT 2006

Marna:

Elizabeth Holden <azurite at rogers.com<mailto:azurite at rogers.com>> wrote:
> My father never told me I was beautiful and never
> would. My mother told me often that I was beautiful. I
> think she feared for my self-image, and she was quite
> right, my self-image wasn't great. Could still use a
> little work.

I was interested in this article in WSJ:

http://www.opinionjournal.com/taste/?id=110009390<http://www.opinionjournal.com/taste/?id=110009390>

Not wanting to be drawn and quartered, I will withhold any further comment.

Bill Wenrich
Some minds are like concrete thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.