[LMB] Beer ads, was Explaining Stuff To Kids OT:

Laura Gallagher celticdragonfly at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 15:46:16 GMT 2006

> Dennis Smith wrote:
> > I still think the best beer ad was the bud clysdales and I don't even
> > drink the stuff :-)

Marna chimed in:
> HORSIES.

Okay, I like the bud clydesdales, no question.

But I maintain that the BEST beer ad was the Carlton Draught commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYf2z0exgmU

I don't drink beer of any kind, but I keep thinking if I ever get back
to being able to go to parties and gatherings, I need to find
somewhere that sells this stuff and buy some and take it to the party,
just to reward them for the ad.

There's another one that involved catapulting a moose or something
into the clouds, that one was amusing, but the Carlton one is, IMO,
better.

Laura Gallagher