[LMB] Explaining Stuff To Kids OT:

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Sat Dec 16 13:05:30 GMT 2006

--- Kalina Varbanova <kikibug13 at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK... something like

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com/home_films_evolution_v2.swf
> this?

How interesting!

In a similar vein, I always think it's interesting
when you see (in the tacky magazines I don't buy but
look at in line in the supermarket) candid paparazzi
photos of movie stars without their makeup, when
people like Angelina Jolie and Cindy Crawford look as
frazzled and mortal as the rest of us.  This heartens
me.  Makes me believe (probably rightly) that if I had
a coterie of make-up artists and cinematographers,
that I could look spectacular too.

> And thanks for sharing your point of view. Very much
> appreciated here. :)

I'm not sure I remembered to say this before, but I
appreciate it too.

namaste,
Elizabeth