[LMB] Women asking for what they want, was Slash'n'Anime'n'Romance

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 08:11:46 GMT 2006

On 12/18/06, Paula Lieberman <paal at gis.net> wrote:
> -Miles- wouldn't have been ready for Ekaterin before those events, he had
> those people of growing up and maturing still to do, and understanding
> frailty beyond that of brittle bones, and emotional issues from
> falling/being disappointed/self-sabotage.

I think Ekaterin knows that, in ACC. She thinks,

"And what if she and Miles had met at twenty, instead of she
and Tien? It had been possible; she'd been a student at the Vorbarra
District University, he'd been a newly minted officer in and out of the
capital. If their paths had crossed, might she have won a less bitter life?
No. We were two other people, then. Traveling in different
directions: their intersection must have been brief, and indifferent, and
unknowing."

Greetings:
Kalina
--
Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. (Ruth Ann Schabacker)