[LMB] title thoughts survey

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Mon Dec 18 19:10:30 GMT 2006

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 11:04:17PM -0600, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
>    WGW 1&2 take on separate thematic concerns to TSK -- TSK is
> definitely concluded at the end of _Legacy_ -- although they do continue
> the story in that world, now in pursuit of other things.  Volumes --
> call them 3 & 4 for clarity -- are separated from each other by setting
> and direction, and will have overlapping but separate casts, i.e., a new
> bunch of folks come on in 3 and another new bunch of folks come on in 4,
> but at the end of 4 there's going to be some sort of round-up.  Maybe.
> It's an overlapping story arc problem -- well, not a problem, a
> condition -- drat that I can't draw curves in e-mail.

I'm under the impression that Dag and Fawn are central characters
through all four books - I'm not totally certain where I got that
impression.  Is this accurate?

If so, I'd call them some variation on TSK...

If not, go for a different title, and try to get 'sequel to' or 'in
the world of' somewhere prominent.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org