[LMB] sherwooding listbiz

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Dec 19 02:01:44 GMT 2006

Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:

<<*** Ah ha.  *Finally* I see how you two are talking past each other.

Bill:  "All this conversation about sex/slash makes me uncomfortable.
It was better in the old days."

Malfoy:  "It was not better in the old days.  It was *vile* in the old
days, and here's why.">>

Thank you Lois! There is no way I would want to go back to the 50's. Race relations alone would drive me berserker.

Of course I do not consider the present to be perfect. Sufficient unto the day....

Bill Wenrich
Some minds are like concrete thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.