[LMB] Re: OT: Misc. gender issues

Countryboy countryboy66 at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 21 21:59:27 GMT 2006

James Burbidge wrote:
> The response to complaints about high shelves is my complaint about
> counter-tops: they are designed to give anyone who is reasonably tall
>  a backache after a very short period of time unless one uses a stool
>  to sit on or unless one uses a raised work surface.

Tell me about it.  I've got my game room done and was setting up and
starting a wargame and had to sit down and rest because it was making my
back ache.  When I was doing a lot of work around the house I built a set of
sawhorses to my dimensions to help my back.

Countryboy - tired, so tired of the rain.