[LMB] OT: attire, was Misc. gender issues

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Dec 22 00:23:29 GMT 2006

I wear Size 14. Hips, 42-44 inches. Bust, 40-42 inches. Waist, 35-36 inches.
However, if women's clothing gets any more clinging or any tighter I will
either go to a men's cut (I wear a Men's Medium in T-shirts and sweat
shirts) or up a size.

Plus women's sizes change with the store, the designer, the economic class
of the shopper, the fad of the moment ....

Pat

In this kind of weather, the first thing that strikes a newcomer is an SUV.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/