[LMB] re: Listbiz: Amending the Pizza Call - Vote Now

Harimad harimad2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 00:57:07 GMT 2006

Having fallen behind by two weeks - and ONE HUNDRED digests people! -
and subsequently trashing said 100 digests, I have only heard of
recent online events.  So I almost hesitate to add my two cents.

Almost.

I do not want to choose between a known system and "something else."
If this is the choice, I vote with Lord Midnight.  OTOH were a
consensus alternative is put forth I could be convinced to venture an
opinion.

- Harimad