[LMB] RE: OT: Clothes personality test

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Fri Dec 22 05:29:50 GMT 2006

> Here's a test I was going to put out on a personality test if I
> ever decided to write one. Your clothes have to be:
>
> a) Comfortable
> b) Respectable
> c) Knock their eyes out
> d) Expressive of my innermost soul.

--All of the above. I'm high maintenance, but cheap, and can find things at
Goodwill that meet almost all categories (or they're swiftly donated back. I
figure if I really like half the clothes I bring home, I'm still saving lots
and lots of money--plus it's the only place I can let one character pick out
vests. He's creating a smuggling empire mainly to support his tailor).

Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Research is hard. Torturing heroes is fun."--Mary Jo Putney
http://www.livejournal.com/~excessiveperky/