[LMB] Listbiz: Amending the Pizza Call - Vote Now

M Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 23 00:48:36 GMT 2006

Countryboy wrote:
> M Traber replied:
>> New York abstains ... courteously.
>
> Thank God (or Gods) someone got the joke.  I was starting to feel 'alone'.

One of my favorite musicals=) and not only am I originally from NY
state, my family has been there since it was Niew Amsterdamm =)and we
lost serious money during the war. Not to mention half the family were
rebels and half were sympathizers.

Senior hubbys family was sort of responsible for killing off a whole
bunch of NY mohegans ,,, as an odd sort of celebration of his son to an
indian woman. He was also one of the first comptrollers of the US and in
the government of NY for a while.