[LMB] Re: Out of Time Header

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sat Dec 30 05:03:49 GMT 2006

I rather like this one myself--in just one day there can be several digests,
which is certainly long enough to start, proceed with, and resolve an issue
around here.

An Out Of Time Header also saves time, in that those of us who are dilatory
through busy lives or sloth or servers having their semi-annual psychotic
spasm can feel we're not entirely closed out, and we don't have to _explain_
about the whooping cough or the exploding modem or the sick cat.

Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Research is hard. Torturing heroes is fun."--Mary Jo Putney
http://www.livejournal.com/~excessiveperky/