[LMB] Re: Adjutant Birthday Tixie Business

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sat Dec 30 05:06:43 GMT 2006

If you have a birthday in January, and you have reason to believe you're not
on the list (like, nobody remembered it last year or you're new) please
e-mail me Real Soon Now (preferably with 'birthday tixie' in the subject
line).

Thank you for your support.

(yes, yes, Faithful Companion, we _do_ have a little more turkey left,
that's what happens when you buy then 23 pounds all at one time...and no, we
shall not shoot an elk for you when it's gone <family joke>).

Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Research is hard. Torturing heroes is fun."--Mary Jo Putney
http://www.livejournal.com/~excessiveperky/