[LMB] AKICOTL anti-virus OT:

Mark Allums mallums at tyler.net
Wed Jan 18 02:46:13 GMT 2006

Thanks everyone, for your advice.  It looks like AVG is the one.  I
nearly went with the Microsoft OneCare Beta, (I have it installed on one
machine) but I really don't care for it.  Not its operation, or its
effectiveness, but its personality.

If AVG doesn't work out, I'll try Avast!.  F-prot I have used, and it
works, but its real-time monitor finds too many false positives, and
although they update virus definitions almost daily, they are still
usually a day behind the others.

I still open to any advice you're will to give me, so keep those cards
and letters coming!

--Mark Allums