[LMB] Sharing Knife ARC - east coast US share

sekhmet sekhmet42 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 21:00:55 BST 2006

I'm getting an ARC sometime next week and expect to
devour it within a few hours. After that I am willing
to try sending it off to other listies. I will try a
very limited geographical area first*, and then if it
hasn't gone AWOL and other people are still
interested, I'll let it visit new and exciting places
farther away. If you are in Pennsylvania, New York,
Connecticut, Massachusetts or Rhode Island and want to
read it, please contact me off-list.

Irene

*Close enough to show up on your doorstep if you don't
send it back!