[LMB] titles redux, 2x3

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Fri Jul 7 02:51:26 BST 2006

So...

    I have lately licensed two new omnibus compendiums to Baen Books, to
wit, one volume comprising _Komarr_, _A Civil Campaign_, and "Winterfair
Gifts", the second comprising _Falling Free_, "Labyrinth", and
_Diplomatic Immunity_.

    The first one seems inevitably titled _Miles in Love_; the second I
have dubbed, for the moment, _Miles and Metallurgy_, which my agent is a
bit allergic to.  If anyone has any better ideas, now would be a good
time to trot 'em out.  It would seem to need to have Miles in the title
somewhere, as all the other omnibuses have done so.  And, of course, be
short and snappy enough to fit on a spine.

Ta, L.