[LMB] Masons OT: (was Grail Legends Rehashed was King Arthur)

Rowena morgaine at zonnet.nl
Tue Jul 25 21:45:53 BST 2006

Marna Nightingale wrote:
> If there isn't at least one Mason on this list, I'll be quite shocked.

I believe (or my mother believes and told me) that my late grandfather
was a mason. I wasn't close to my grandfather since he was divorced from
my father's mother. Based on his position (he was an influential GP and
member of the Royal Rescue Brigade (something for wich he got a royal
decoration )). But then again, he might just as well not have been.

Rowena