[LMB] OT: Personal Angst

Azalais Aranxta tiamat at tsoft.com
Sat Mar 11 21:15:49 GMT 2006

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Elizabeth Holden wrote:

> --- "B. Ross Ashley" <redlion at sff.net> wrote:
>
> > Babies, I'm surrounded by babies.
>
> That was my thought.

Hee!  But that was a response to me, and since I knew his son and
his son's girlfriend before I knew him at all well, I can't
quite understand his surprise that I'm younger than he is :p

> My knees are fine. But I get a shock every time I look
> in the mirror.

Well, see, I'm 41-42, and I feel the same way about the mirror.
And my KNEES?  They were shot when I was in my 20s, lol.

~malfoy :)