[LMB] last birthday from the Adjunct Birthday Tixie!

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Mon May 1 03:34:26 BST 2006

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham, come on down! (waves wand, wonder who's going to
vacuum all that tixie dust up, Faithful Companion sneezes in my ear,
ewww....).

Happy Birthday to you, sir! The list offers you congratulations,
felicitations, and a virtual bottle of tequila, should that be your chosen
brand (it will instantly change to whatever it is you do like upon opening).
I and Faithful Companion offer you our very best.

Happy Birthday!

And now I hand off the Birthday Tixie Wand and Bottle Conjurer to the next
Tixie. It has been a fun month, and here's hoping everybody I mentioned had
a happy birthday!

Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Research is hard. Torturing heroes is fun."--Mary Jo Putney