[LMB] HH chapter 15

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Mon May 1 15:03:43 BST 2006

On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 06:18:39PM -0400, yadler at thejnet.com wrote:
> the discussion of Ijada's trial is interrupted by  a demon, wearing
> Ingrey's old enemy.
> Cumril runs away, Ingrey catches him and hauls him back to Lewko, which
> seems to be what Cumril wanted all along.  How peculiar.  Even more
> peculiar - Cumril was supposed to help Prince Boleso bind Ij. to the
> leopard, and so he watched what happened between them.  when she killed the
> prince, it opened a door for the g-d, and came in and scared C's demon into
> hiding.  at which point C.  regained himself, and had to figure out what to
> do.

Point of order - can't call Cumril a demon wearing an old enemy, since
Cumril's been in control since Boleso's death.

> As Ingrey tries to find out how his father became contaminated with the
> rabid wolf, he finds that Wencel turned odd after his own father died,
> after his mother died.  someone is lying to Ingrey, but who?

That would be telling - but I'll bet you can guess.

> ...  and Ingrey gets his blades ready for a fight.
>
> I hope he gets a good one, he needs to work off some aggravation.

Hmmm.  You know, I don't think we see Ingrey draw steel again in the
book?  Well, there's one time that he _might_ - I'd have to go check -
but that's for a rather different purpose than a fight.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org