[LMB] OT: Stereotypes was DOS Attack, Iraq Style...

Elizabeth McCoy arcangel at io.com
Mon May 1 15:44:26 BST 2006

At 11:16 AM -0400 4/30/06, Elizabeth Holden wrote:
>--- WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>> ziviya asked

>>>does disney have any dark haired heroines besides
>>snow white?
[...]
>No lack of them. Pocohantas. Jasmine in Aladdin.  Ming-Na.

Ming-Na? Mulan?

The blonds (blondes?) are... Hmm. Lady (Lady and the Tramp), Cinderella,
Sleeping Beauty (Aurora), arguably Bambi's friend (O;>) and all the lionesses
in the Lion King movies.

Ariel (Little Mermaid) is a red-head. Her daughter (Little Mermaid II) has
black hair.

Atlantis... She's got white hair, right?

The... *twitch* Mowgli adaptations are all dark-haired humans, IIRC.

I am entirely blanking on Tarzan's Jane; brown hair, I think?
--
--Beth, arcangel at io.com / archangel at sjgames.com  In Nomine Line Editor
http://www.io.com/~arcangel/