[LMB] OT: Stereotypes was DOS Attack, Iraq Style...

yadler at thejnet.com yadler at thejnet.com
Tue May 2 01:10:41 BST 2006

> At 11:16 AM -0400 4/30/06, Elizabeth Holden wrote:
>>--- WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>>> ziviya asked

>>>snow white?
> [...]
>>No lack of them. Pocohantas. Jasmine in Aladdin.  Ming-Na.
>
> The blonds (blondes?) are... Hmm. Lady (Lady and the Tramp), Cinderella,
> Sleeping Beauty (Aurora), arguably Bambi's friend (O;>) and all the
> lionesses
> in the Lion King movies.

not too many blonds on the heroine list, huh?
so it seems that my memory blanked out on disney and picked up
heroine/princess = blond from the brothers grimm, who were from the black
forest* in germany, which has plenty much blonds for good or evil.

ziviya, still looking for the red fairy book.

far enough north - darn, i just saw  hans c. anderson's mermaid as a
crossword clue, and now all fairy tales are from denmark.