[LMB] OT: Weird link

David McMillan skyefire at skyefire.org
Mon May 1 17:52:38 BST 2006

James wrote:
> My initial thought was it was one of the Mega64 videos, but it's not.
> (Mega64 has done some very hilarious game-in-real-life videos -
> http://www.mega64.com ). The tetris one is neat.
>
> Of course, they're well known for their Ghost Recon: Advanced
> Warfighter videos that are only available on the Xbox 360, it seems
> (free downloads, but excludive). Very funny.

	The UMich UMpatriots have some similar stuff here:
http://www.umpatriots.com/main.htm
	The 'ninja' one was rather bland, I thought, but the PacMan one was
FAB.  As for the Superman skit... well, it would have taken more guts
than I had in college, unless I was *sure* the prof was a good-humored sort.