[LMB] Re: Barrayaran names

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:11:15 BST 2006

On 5/2/06, BOB!! <robtjwms at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Keep in mind the way that Barrayaran names distinguish between a Count's
> heir and his brothers (item 13 of the People section of the
> FAQ).

Hmm. This does make sense (Lord Mark insisting to Enrique to call him Lord
Mark and not Lord Vorkosigan sort of leaps to my mind). I still cannot fully
reconcile it; I will have to ponder it some more. Some internal sense of
first names (except for Gregor's and Miles') being used in that scene, I
suppose. Thank you :)
Kalina
--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.