[LMB] OT: Middle of the week, end of the day

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Wed May 3 18:19:08 BST 2006

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 07:58:38PM +0300, Kalina Varbanova wrote:
> On 5/3/06, Scott Raun <sraun at fireopal.org> wrote:
> >
> >Watch the length of the torso of the guy in the middle of the bottom half.
>

> I think it's the number of heads that is bothering us... :)

Pay attention to _exactly_ what constitutes a head/face - note that
the guy on the far left has a flat buzz-cut in one state, but more
hair in another.  Third guy from the left on the bottom chunk has a
weird head difference between states - I think those will provide
sufficient hints?

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org