[LMB] OT: Middle of the week, end of the day

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 18:29:20 BST 2006

On 5/3/06, Scott Raun <sraun at fireopal.org> wrote:

> I think those will provide sufficient hints?

Thanks :)  I am now home and I think I will refrain from the puzzle (one of
my colleagues printed it out and said he will cut it up and examine it in
more details (cutting it up and shifting it to and fro) at home, if he still
hasn't figured it out, I will clue him in with your hints... I'd much rather
play with the cat while at home... :))

Greetings:
Kalina
--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.