[LMB] OT: Red Fairy Book

yadler at thejnet.com yadler at thejnet.com
Thu May 4 17:23:22 BST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marty L. Adkins" <adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com>
To: <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:44 PM
Subject: [LMB] OT: Red Fairy Book

> Ziviya [have the books gotten there yet?] is looking for the Andrew Lang
> book.

just got them
my husband thinks that supper is going to be burned for the next few nights
;)

> Go to Project Gutenberg:  http://www.gutenberg.org/browse/authors/l , and
> page down to "Lang, Andrew".  There're dozens of books by him to download,
> including that particular one.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Jerrie, who also recommends the Frances Hodgson Burnett & Howard Pyle.

looked at it, but i can't read e-books.  it hurts my eyes.* although i have
read, with intrest, all the list discusisons of which e-book reader is
better.

i wish i could find the books in a lending library, was my point.  i want my
baby sister to read them (so she wll graduate high school next year - shes
still my baby sister!)  i want them available for my kids when they get big
enough to go to the library on their own.  and they just arent there
anymore. :(

ziviya

its not a question of which screen is better, since watching tv for more
htan 1/2 hour hurts my eyes too.