[LMB] OT: ATTN New England Listies; Listie graduation

Ginnilee ginni.berger at juno.com
Fri May 5 01:57:47 BST 2006

Deb Cebulski will be graduating from Boston College on the 22nd, and I'm wondering how many Boston/New England Listies would be interested in helping me throw a graduation party for her at my place.

Pot luck or I can fix dinner, but she is vegetarian, or we can just have lots of different kinds of appetizers to make up a meal. Cheryl might let me get into her wine collection, and I also have cyser from Margali and Rob on hand, but liquor is welcome. I plan on having sparkling cider and cider/grape juice available since I don't drink.

I don't have a specific date in mind yet, mainly because I need to see what weekend day I can get off so that we can all have fun, and don't have to worry about time. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Ginnilee
Lady Lavender of Teal

I'm Dear, Sweet & Innocent- just ask my cats!