[LMB] Listee Graduation

Debra Cebulski debsabriel at earthlink.net
Fri May 5 14:43:08 BST 2006

Hi guys:

Sorry I've been remiss in posting lately - I've been pulling down a full time job and taking 3 classes a week.  Thanks Ginnilee for your kind idea.  My graduation should be interesting - Condi Rice is the commencement speaker.  I fully anticipate having to walk through a picket line manned by my fellow students during the procession to the stadium.  Despite this I'm very excited to be finally done.

Thanks for the kind notes that have hit my mailbox.  I can't wait to be done so that I can actually contribute to the List again.

All the best,

Deb Cebulski