[LMB] OT: Seasonal Greetings

M Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon May 8 15:56:13 BST 2006

Paula Lieberman wrote:
> Is that more repulsive to consider than a "pizza frappe" [pizza milkshake,
> to those who don't know what a frappe is...]?  I have SEEN pizza frappes,
> and seen TWO people eat (or attempt to eat...) them.

I have had my jaw wired shut, and it is amazing what you will blenderize
and drink.

Although,  using a nice tomato bisque, proper seasoning, a blend of
mozzarella and parmesan cheese and finely diced pepperoni you can
emulate the pizza flavor quite accurately=)

the pot roast with veggies didnt work out well, but the thanksgiving
dinner soup worked quite well=)