[LMB] WARNING!!!! PHISHING ATTACK ON GMAIL FROM THE LIST!!!

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 18:55:02 BST 2006

Folks, I just got phished (internet web/email scam) via my GMail account
used for listmail (among many others) attempting to get me to log on to my
(non-existent) HSBC UK account. GMail warned me this was a phishmail, but
other email clients might not! If you get any mail about bank accounts that
is unexpected to an address used on the list, please contact your bank about
it ASAP!

Your SysAdmin Dollars At Work!

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed